Breast cancer gift baskets show support for a friend or family member who is fighting against the disease. This basket for cancer patients and survivors is loaded with the comforts they need to comfort them through the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy.
This extraordinary Breast Cancer gift arrangement is by far one of the nicest, if not the nicest gift basket for cancer patients/survivors on the market. We figure, if there is ever a time when they need to be spoiled, it is now. This basket is gorgeous! But not only that, it is also filled with a host of meaningful gifts that were carefully selected to meet them in their time of need. This gift basket would also be a huge hit for a fundraiser or charity event supporting the fight against breast cancer.
Each item in this large, glorious gift arrangement has been carefully chosen to provide much-needed comfort or enjoyment for someone who needs all they can get.
This basket includes:
- A Large Insulated, Collapsible Picnic Cooler featuring a "Live, Love, Believe" Design on Front
- Skin Moisturizing Lotion
- Silky Body Wash
- Large, Elegant, Reusable Canister Filled with Tea from Tea of Life
- A Very Beautiful, Fluffy and Cozy, Sherpa Throw (measures 50L x 60H) - Perfect for Snuggling
- Altoid Mints (To Help with The Metallic Taste from Chemo)
- Scented Body Spray
- A Designer Manicure/Pedicure Set
- Lip Balm (For the Dry Lips That Can Occur in Treatment)
- Sunny Seed Drops (Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds) (A Great Comfort Snack)
- Compression Pad (Can Be Heated) (To Help with Pain Management)
- Strawberry Lemonade Mix (For Dehydration)
- Prayers for Difficult Times Gift Book for Cancer Patients
- Rose Soap Petals (To Keep Skin Soft During Radiation)
- A Beautiful Insulated Designer Bottle
- Fluffy Socks (To Help with The Chills That Come with Chemo and Radiation)
- Beautifully wrapped with a bow
*Picnic Cooler has a sturdy aluminum frame and comfort grip handle; collapses flat for storage